Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Twenties Girl


Description: Lara Lington has always had an overactive imagination, but suddenly that imagination seems to be in overdrive...or is it? She is visted by her great aunt Sadie, a feisty, demanding girl with firm ideas about fashion, love, and the right way to dance. Sadie has one request: Lara must find a missing necklace that had been in Sadie's possession for more than seventy five years, because Sadie cannot rest without it. In the process she finds new love and uncovers an incredible mystery in the process.

My Review: I LOVE Sophie Kinsella. She never ceases to make me feel very uncomfortable with her character's high jinx and hilarity. I enjoyed this book very much. I did laugh out loud that my family thought I was a bit crazy :)
The writing style is easy to read and understand. A very good book.

No comments: