Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The House of Night Series books 1-4


This is the first four books from the House of Night series.

Description: 16-year-old Zoey is "Marked" to be a fledging vampire. She is taken by her grandmother to the House of Night, which is a school for fledglings to learn about becoming a vampire. At the school Zoey goes through the trials of the new kid trying to fit in. Zoey is blessed with extra-ordinary powers gifted to her by the vampire goddess. These talents alienate Zoey because she does not know who to trust including her close group of friends.


Review:

With all the vampire books that are out right now I was getting a little vampired out.

But a very good friend of mine got me a four book set of the House of Night series.

So I started to read them. I was very pleasantly surprised. I read the first four books in less than a week.

The books are easy to read and very entertaining.

I just want to say that although I really enjoyed the book I do not recommend them for the age group that they are targeted. The target is young adult and I feel it is inappropriate because there is some sexual content and language.

No comments: