Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Angel's & Demons


Description: An ancient secret brotherhood. A devastating new weapon of destruction. an unthinkable target. When world-renowned Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon is summoned to his first assignment to a Swiss research facility to analyze a mysterious symbol - seared into the chest of a murdered physicist - he discovers evidence of the unimaginable. This book is full of intrigue and adrenaline pumping action.


Review: Angels & Demons is like riding a roller coaster. I could not put down this book until I was done reading it. The Da Vinci code was a great ride and I had high expectations for Angels & Demons as well. I was not disappointed. The read was so much better than the movie because there was more going on in my imagination that made things more heart-pounding. A great entertaining read.

No comments: